Friday, July 13, 2012

Quadracopter Introduction

Welcome to my Quadcopter Build blog.

My ultimate goal is to build a quadcopter that will allow aerial photography, UAV and FPV flight.

To ease the learning curve, I will build this in stages. This will allow me to learn more about the various systems and componentry without spending large amounts of money initially.

The plan is to start small and work my way up.

1. Simple quadcopter using frame and control board from HobbyKing.
2. Upgrade Quad 1. to include camera.
3. Larger frame using aluminium arms and platforms using the same electronics fromm Hobbyking.
4. Upgrade the larger frame using ArduCopter Board from DIYDrones.

I will be documenting my progress using this blog and including videos when appropriate to demonstrate the build.

No comments:

Post a Comment