Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Not a Quad - Nutball Parts List

 Some of the parts for the Nutball have arrived from Hobbyking and I thought I would document them here to show everyone what is required to complete the plane.

Parts for the FT Nutball





The motor is a hexTronic 24g Brushless rated at 1300kv. It comes with a prop-saver and mount.




The speed control is an 18A Turnigy Basic.

The battery is a Zippy Flightmax 500mah 2S. I also purchased a HobbyKing Balance charger.

The servos are HXT900 9g Micro Servos




The props are 8045R Slow Fly Electrics




Along with these parts I also purchased some control-rods, clevis's and wheels.

Still to be purchased are the bullet connectors, control horns and firewall.

The next step in the process is to solder bullet connectors to the motor and ESC wiring.

Once this is completed I will wait until my kids are available to help me do the final assembly.




No comments:

Post a Comment